Truck Curtain Specialists
M&G started at Kogarah in 1962 by Michael Wilson, the main business at the time was car Upholstery. In 1990 M&G moved its main business to Mobile truck curtain repairs, with a good customer base of some of the biggest transport companies in the country. As our business progressed we expanded into the manufacturing of truck curtains, cricket pitch covers, grow covers, chiller mats and basically anything our customers request us to do.
Some of our services we offer are:
- Mobile tautliner repairs to any style of truck curtain.
- Rear door repairs & replacements including, Barn door, Todco and Whiting door.
- Tautliner Track repairs and refit to most types of rigid body.
- Truck curtain roller replacement and upgrades.
- Curtain tensioner repairs and replacements.
- Roof reskins and repairs to all types of curtain side vehicles and Pantech’s.
- Gate and roof support repairs to tautliner rigid trucks/trailers.
- Pelmet repair and replacement to all types of tautliner truck/trailer.
- Load restraint systems fitted.
- Repairs to roll over roof tarps and retractable tipper tarps.
- Fabricate new roof tarps in PVC or mesh to tipper trucks/trailers, walking floor trailers and roll over roof trailer.
- Custom fabrication of PVC and canvas products from a small document pouch to tarps of any size.